Benefits of Starting a Business in Ireland!
- 01Attractive corporate tax regime
- 02Beneficial international relations
- 03Ease of doing business
- 04Encouraging environment for companies involved in research & development and innovation
- 05Strategic business location in the EU
- 06Skilled, young and educated labour force
- 07Government support and incentives
- 08Stable legal and political environment
- 09Gold International standards for Incorporated Entites and Investment Vehicles
- 10Alluring standard of living and welcoming to expats
Common Types of Business Structures in Ireland
A business set up by a sole trader involves only one party in its business decisions and is registered with the Revenue as a self-employed person. All liabilities and tax matters will be addressed by the individual.
A partnership is composed of at least two or (in the case of a limited partnership) up to a maximum of twenty persons. Partnerships in Ireland can be general partnerships or limited partnerships. Limited Partnerships must be registered at the Companies Registration Office.
There are several types of companies that can be set up in Ireland, with the Private Limited Company (LTD) being the most common.
Timeline and procedure of Ireland company formation
Choose a business type.
Choose your company name.
Choose your company constitution.
Register with the Companies Registration Office and the Revenue Commissioners.
Obtain a company seal.
Apply for a bank account under the name of the business.
Company formation in Ireland: What are the requirements?
Ireland Company Formation – Why Work with Bolder Launch?
Successfully establishing a company requires critical attention to the complexities present in the incorporation processes. Working with an experienced professional and business partner, like Bolder Launch, can streamline these responsibilities.
Bolder Launch has accommodated the successful and firm set up of businesses across various jurisdictions. Our services enable corporate and institutional clients to be aware and compliant with local customs and protocols. We keep our clients on top of the fast-growing market, enabling them to have a sound foundation for growth in their respective markets.
- 01Our Group has served over 10,000 clients since 1982
- 02We have a global team of more than 350 staff members.
General Manager, Bolder Ireland
Currently involved in business development projects for international firms entering the Irish market.
Our Ireland Company Formation Services
Bolder Launch provides incorporation services for all kinds of businesses looking for expanding avenues in Ireland. We can help SMEs and multinational companies from around the world to set up and accomplish business goals in Ireland. Our extensive services include: